Regions Hospital Foundation Legacy Society members build upon our strong history of compassionate care and innovative research. As a Legacy Society member, you join a group of others that are planting the seeds so future generations continue to have access to the best care and that new discoveries for better treatment and cures continues.
We are committed to keeping our Legacy Society members informed and as involved as you wish to be. We hope to build our relationship on the trust and confidence you have placed in us. We are honored you have chosen Regions Hospital Foundation as a part of our legacy. Some examples of ways we would like to stay connected are:
- Coffee talks with the President of Regions Hospital
- Behind the scenes tours
- Research updates
- Invitations to special events, ribbon cuttings and grand openings
- Ask the Experts presentations or meetings
- Invitation to participate in values based estate planning
- Recognition of your commitment on our Legacy Society donor wall, in our annual report and onour website
- Share you story - We invite youto share what inspired you to become a Regions Hospital Legacy Society member. We share these stories on our website and in our print materials to inspire others to join the Legacy Society
Please fill out our Letter of Intent so we may thank you and recognize you as a member of the Regions Hospital Foundation Legacy Society.