• Create a legacy that expresses what is important to you and your family
• Help provide the best care, best experience for patients and their family
• Further innovative medical research
•Make a gift to support causes you care about
• Receive cash payments for life based on your age
• Remainder of gift creates your legacy
You are at: Planned Giving > Create Your Plan > Learn About Wills
Click on each topic below for a short video to help you plan for your family and loved ones with a will or living trust. If you have questions about creating a will or living trust, please contact us.
Should a Joint Tenancy be Part of Your Estate Plan?
Who Needs a Will? Probably, You.
Five Excuses People Give to Avoid Making Their Estate Plan
The What, When and Where of Wills
Five Questions and Answers about Wills
How to Prepare for a Meeting with Your Estate Planning Attorney
Do I need a Will, a Living Trust or Both?
Do I Need a Living Trust?
Caring for Your Health When You No Longer Can
What is the Right Inheritance to Give to Your Children?
Using a Will or Trust to Make Gifts to Your Heirs
How Your Estate Can Help Your Children and Charity